We provide 1-Side Glossy Black Paper that is extensively used for the bookbinding, standard perfume boxes, paper bags, gift boxes, photo albums, calendar, hang-tags, and more. Basically, it is a packing material having black and glossy surface texture. Owing to its excellent stiffness and sturdy construction, this packing material does retain its shape for the prolonged duration. It is made up from the 50% conifer wood pulp, 40% broad-leaved wood pulp and 10% European waste paper. Furthermore, we have made available the 1-Side Glossy Black Paper in various sizes to meet the variegated demands for the product.
Black cardboard paper is made up from 50% conifer wood pulp, 40% broad-leaved wood pulp and 10% European waste paper. It is widely used in high standard perfume boxes,gift boxes,paper bags and photo albums.
1) Bulk density: 80-400GSM (made by paper machine), above 450GSM (made by lamination)
2) Substance: 100GSM=0.12mm
3) Machine width: 1, 600-1, 700mm
4) 0.55-1.00mm can be produced in rolls
5) Production capacity: 20000MT/month6)
We can coat veins, light, printing and bronzing.
1) Ingredient: is made up from 50% conifer wood pulp, 40% broad-leaved wood pulp and 10% European waste paper.
2) pH degree: Cold extraction test in TNO; (independent test condition): 7.0-7.3
3) Thickness: 100GSM=0.12mm; (5% tolerance)
4) Bulk density: 0.72-0.76GSM;
5) Burst index: 2.60-2.88kPa/g;
6) Ring crush compression index: 7.1-8.7N. M/g;
7) Amount of surface absorbing: 55-60GSM;
8) Smoothness: 9-15S;9) Regular grammage: 80GSM,120GSM,150GSM,180GSM, 200GSM, 230GSM, 250GSM, 300GSM,350GSM,450GSM
Stiff wood pulp black cardboard paper
Inner packing: Kraft paper with filter film 80g-120g, 300pcs/pack150g-230g, 200pcs/pack250g-400g, 100pcs/pack